Hot Water Boiler Repair – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
As a full-service HVAC contractor in the Twin Cities, our top-rated repair and preventive maintenance program includes a full menu of services for residential natural gas-fired hot water boilers. Our licensed, experienced boiler technicians are always on call for problem diagnosis, repairs, inspections and tune-ups throughout the heating season, even in emergencies and after hours. At highly affordable rates, they provide efficient, professional service throughout the Twin Cities metro area. We also sell and install efficient, cost-effective replacement boilers from Slant Fin and other trusted manufacturers when our customers need to upgrade or replace older equipment. One call to us at any time, brings the Minneapolis St. Paul area’s top-rated services and great low prices to your home. We respond quickly and complete most repairs and boiler replacements within 24-48 hours, because we know how important timely expert service is to our customers. Our services for hot water boiler-heated homes include:
Repair Services for All Major Hot Water Boiler Brands
Many companies, both past and present, manufacture hot water boilers that are installed in Minneapolis St. Paul area homes. Our experienced technicians have been trained on and have extensive experience with equipment from Carrier, Lennox, Goodman and Slant Fin to Weil-McLain, Burnham, Rinnai and Buderis, among others. We have quick access to replacement parts for all brands from the Midwest’s largest HVAC supply company and maintain a stock of commonly-need replacement parts in our service trucks. Our technicians are equipped with the latest diagnostic equipment and work efficiently to help keep repair costs as low as possible for our customers in the Twin Cities.
Accurate Diagnosis and Cost Estimates
Using state-of-the-art diagnostic equipment and relying on extensive experience, our technicians will quickly identify any problem with your boiler and associated equipment. We’ll explain exactly what is wrong and tell you what replacement parts are required and what work needs to be done. Then, we’ll give you an accurate estimate of the total cost and get your approval before beginning any work. There are never any hidden charges, and our work is always guaranteed.
Common Problems with Hot Water Boilers
This type of home heating is extremely reliable, and the simplicity of hot water boiler systems means that many homeowners go for many years without needing any repair services. However, as with any mechanical system, problems can develop at any time. When we respond to your call, some of the issues we encounter regularly include:
- Gas Ignition Failure – If there is no heat at all from your radiators, the problem is often a failure in the ignition system. This can be caused by a faulty ignitor, which is easily replaced, or by a control system problem, which may require careful diagnosis and other parts.
- Circulation Pump Breakdown – Hot water boilers use a pump to circulate hot water through radiators, baseboard heating units or in-floor radiant plumbing. A failed pump or obstruction in the plumbing can cause a lack of heat. Replacing the pump is usually required.
- Water-Level Problems – Hot water heating systems are closed systems, with a fixed amount of water always circulating. If water levels drop in the system, some rooms may not receive heat. By locating leaks, checking expansion tanks and other tests, we can correct problems and restore proper water levels.
- Air in the System – If water levels are low, upper level radiators may become air-locked and fail to heat a room. After re-establishing proper water levels, we can bleed the air from radiators and baseboard units to restore heat.
- Electrical Problems – Without electrical power, your system can’t operate. You can reset your circuit breaker if heat fails, but any other electrical problem requires professional diagnosis and repairs. The thermostat in your system also requires power. Boiler control boards can fail, too. Replacement of defective components fixes the problem.
Emergency, After-Hours and Weekend Repair Services
Problems with any heating system can occur at any time. That’s why our technicians are always on call, 24/7/365. Whenever you have a loss of heat, one call to us will get an immediate response. We’ll dispatch a fully trained, experienced technician to your home to get your problem diagnosed and repaired quickly, at an affordable cost. If immediate repairs are needed, we’ll quote you a competitive price after making a diagnosis. Most replacement parts are available around the clock.
Fast, Affordable Gas Hot Water Boiler Replacement and Installation
Especially with older, inefficient boilers that were installed many years ago, parts may no longer be available or repairs may not be cost-effective. If that’s the case at your home, replacement with a modern, efficient new unit from Slant Fin or another manufacturer may be the best choice. We’ll discuss this option with you if needed and give you a price quote on the cost of a new installation. The increased efficiency and lower gas bills can make a replacement a wise, cost-effective choice in many cases, even when repairs to your old boiler are possible. We usually complete the replacement installation in 1-2 days.
All boiler manufacturers recommend regular inspections and maintenance tune-ups of their equipment on an annual basis. Through experience, we know that properly maintained heating equipment lasts far longer and has fewer problems than neglected systems. That’s why we offer very affordable annual check-ups and tune-ups for your gas-fired boiler. We’ll perform necessary cleaning, check your system for proper operation and carefully inspect all plumbing connections for tiny leaks. We’ll also check for carbon monoxide leaks that can pose serious risks. This low-cost service is an excellent investment.
Complete Maintenance and Repair Services for Hot Water Boilers – Twin Cities, MN
Many residential HVAC contractors in the Minneapolis St. Paul area do not offer repair for natural gas-fired boilers and hot water heating systems. Those services require technicians with special training and licensing. As the leading heating and air conditioning company in the region, we believe that every customer deserves complete professional service. That’s why we sell, install, maintain and repair all types of heating and AC equipment, including boilers. In Minneapolis and St. Paul and everywhere in seven-county metro area, we deliver complete, professional, affordable and expert HVAC service to every home. Call us today for the very best in professional boiler maintenance and repair services at highly competitive affordable pricing. We look forward to serving you.