Boiler Inspection and Tune-up for ONLY $149 – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
During the spring and summer months, most Twin Cities homeowners never give a thought to their home’s heating system. However, when the Minnesota State Fair is over and fall arrives, it’s time to start thinking about keeping your home warm and cozy during Minnesota’s harsh winter months. If you heat your home with a hot-water gas boiler and radiators or in-floor radiant heating, an annual check-up and tune up by our experienced technicians will give you the peace of mind you need throughout the winter. It’s your best assurance of a trouble-free heating season and the best possible efficiency for energy savings. As the most respected HVAC contractor in the Twin Cities, we recommend this very affordable annual service to all our customers. For a very low cost, we’ll perform a multi-step professional inspection, cleaning and check of your entire residential boiler system, including:
- System Start-up Check – We’ll start your boiler to check proper ignition sequencing and verify correct operation of your thermostat and controls. If we detect any problems, we’ll let you know and arrange for repairs to ensure proper operation throughout the season.
- Ignition Component Testing – Your gas boiler has several safety features that operate every time your boiler operates. We’ll check to make sure all components, including the igniter, thermocouple and control systems are working as they should.
- Check for Proper Combustion Mixture – For the most efficient operation, a precise mixture of natural gas and air is essential. We’ll make sure your boiler’s burners are operating with exactly the correct mixture, and adjust if necessary.
- Carbon Monoxide Check – We’ll test carbon monoxide levels in your exhaust vent and inspect all components for leaks that could allow this dangerous gas to enter your home. We’ll also make sure that carbon monoxide detectors in your home are operational.
- Exhaust Venting System Check – We will inspect your exhaust venting and draft induction fan system for correct operation, potential leaks, proper venting flow and structural integrity. For high-efficiency condensing boilers, we’ll also check to make sure outdoor vent plumbing is free of obstructions and inspect the condensation drain system.
- Clean Combustion Chamber and Burners – We’ll perform a basic cleaning to remove all debris and scale from the combustion chamber of your boiler. This often-neglected cleaning ensures that debris can’t cause a problem later.
- Check System Water Level and Circulating Pump Operation – Your boiler and radiant heating system requires a precise amount of water, which is circulated by a pump. We’ll check for proper level and make sure the pump is operating within specifications.
- Hot Water Plumbing and Expansion Tank Inspection – We’ll inspect all plumbing connections in the boiler area and look for any corrosion or leaks that may be developing. We’ll check your expansion tank and pressure relief valve, as well, for proper operation.
- Provide Information and Answer Questions – We’ll ask how your system worked for you in the past, review proper operation information with you and answer any questions you have.
Fast Boiler Repair Service
If our highly trained, experienced technician finds any problems during this annual inspection and tune-up, he will discuss them with you and recommend any repairs that may be needed. We’ll give you an accurate, complete estimate on the cost of repairs. In most cases, we’ll already have any replacement parts that are needed in our service van and can make repairs on the spot. If other replacement parts are required or when necessary repairs will take longer, we’ll schedule the work at a convenient time for you. One of the greatest benefits of an annual inspection and tune-up is catching developing problems early and correcting them before they become more serious and result in expensive repairs.
Our technicians are trained and experienced in inspection and repairs on all modern gas boilers, regardless of the manufacturer. We service home heating boilers from Carrier, Trane, Slant Fin, Lennox and Goodman to Weil-McLain, Burnham, Rennai, and Buderis, along with all other brands commonly found in Minnesota homes. Replacement parts are available for all brands immediately, in most cases, and our technicians have extensive experience with all residential hot water heating systems. Whether you purchased your equipment from us or have an existing unit in place, one call to us brings the very best in service and repair throughout the Twin Cities metro area. We also offer fast, affordable boiler replacement sales and installation, too, if repairs to your existing system are not possible or would be uneconomical.
Best Heating and Air Conditioning Contractor in Minneapolis
Regardless of what type of heating and air conditioning equipment is in your home, from central heating and AC, to hot water hydronic heating and ductless mini-split air conditioning, you can call on us for every need. From sales and installation of all types of HVAC systems to top-notch maintenance and repair services, you can rely on our A+-rated HVAC company for highly-competitive low pricing, outstanding equipment from America’s most trusted manufacturers, and the best-trained technicians in the area. Whether your home is in Minneapolis or St. Paul or in any of the many suburbs in Hennepin, Ramsey, Anoka, Dakota, Washington, Carver and Scott counties, we’ve been your trusted local HVAC contractor since 1991. Call us today to schedule an annual inspection and tune-up or to discuss your home comfort system needs. Don’t settle for less when you can have the very best.