Maintenance and Repair Services for Bryant Furnaces – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
For Twin Cities Homeowners, the Bryant brand is widely recognized as a leader in residential heating and air conditioning systems. With a solid reputation for quality and performance, this brand is a popular choice for keeping homes comfortable in Minnesota. As with all mechanical systems, of course, these products require regular maintenance and sometimes need repairs. As a full-service residential heating contractor based in Minneapolis, our company has an outstanding team of highly-trained, seasoned technicians available at all times to handle any problem with your forced-air heating equipment. They have long experience and immediate access to all parts and supplies. One call to us brings our prompt affordable service directly to your home.
Trusted Technical Services and Parts for All Bryant Home Heating Equipment
Since 1991, we’ve been servicing and fixing all brands of home-heating systems in the Twin Cities metro area. Our technicians have extensive training, the latest diagnostic tools, along with the experience needed to fix any HVAC problem. Whether you bought your furnace from us or not, we can quickly restore your home comfort. Typical models we encounter on our service calls are:
- Legacy Models – These economical, fixed speed standard and high efficiency units are installed in many Twin Cities homes. Recent model numbers include 310A, 311A, 915S and 912S.
- Preferred Models – With AFUE efficiency ratings ranging from 80% to over 96%, this Bryant model line is a step up from the Legacy line, and represents excellent value in home comfort systems. Current model numbers in the Bryant Preferred line include 312A, 313A, 314A, 925T, 925S and 922S.
- Evolution Models – As the best high-efficiency line, the Bryant Evolution series provides AFUE efficiencies up to 98.3%, along with variable speed and other outstanding features. Model numbers for this series include 315A, 986T and 987M.
No matter where you live in the Twin Cities, our extensive service area covers the entire 7-county metro, from St. Louis Park, Golden Valley, Plymouth and Eden Prairie, to Minnetonka, Richfield, Hopkins and Wayzata, and from Bloomington, Champlin, Arden Hills and Maplewood to Woodbury, Eagan, Mendota Heights and Lakeville.
Every natural gas furnace includes at least one heat exchanger. High-efficiency models have two of them. Their primary job is to transfer heat from the gas flame to the air circulating in your home. Another important job for the heat exchanger is to keep the combustion of natural gas separate from the air that flows through your air ducts. Since any flame creates toxic carbon monoxide gas, this role is crucial for your safety. If a crack develops in the heat exchanger, odorless, colorless carbon monoxide can accumulate in your home.
Keep Your Furnace Running Efficiently with Regular Filter Changes
A dirty air filter forces your furnace to work harder and wastes energy. In addition, a clogged filter reduces the airflow through your air ducts and registers and prevents even heating throughout your home. Using high-quality filters and changing them regularly according to the intervals recommended by the manufacturer helps you save on your energy bills. Follow these tips for best results:
- Use High-Quality Filters – Cheap filters are no bargain. They need more frequent changing and allow more dust and contaminants to circulate in your home.
- Put Filter Changes on Your Calendar – It’s easy to forget when you need to change your filters, so note recommended intervals on your paper or computer calendar and change filters on schedule.
- Keep Your Air Ducts Clean – Annual air duct cleaning also promotes smooth, free airflow and even heat distribution. Ask us about our professional air duct cleaning services.
Top-Rated Twin Cities Furnace Heating Repair Company
For your Bryant home heating and air conditioning system, insist on fully qualified technicians from a trusted residential HVAC contractor when you need fast, affordable maintenance or repair services. At our Minneapolis locally owned and operated heating company, we hire only the best-qualified technicians and provide constant training, excellent diagnostic equipment and tools. We have fast access to the largest HVAC replacement parts supplier in the Twin Cities and offer emergency, weekend, and evening service throughout the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area. Call us for any heating and air conditioning need and let us show you how we’ve earned our A+ rating with the Better Business Bureau.