Affordable Gas Furnace Certification Services – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Among the many services offered by our highly rated heating and air conditioning company, assisting homeowners and rental property owners with certifying their furnaces is an important task for our thoroughly-trained HVAC technicians. In some cities and other jurisdictions, this certification is required for all rental properties on a periodic basis, and may be a condition of licensing rental properties for occupation. In addition, it is often a requirement when homes are bought and sold. As part of compliance with disclosure regulations or when demanded by a prospective buyer as a condition of the sale, such a certification by a qualified HVAC specialist is a good idea, even if not required.
As the most trusted heating service company in the Twin Cities, we provide furnace certification inspections at any time during the year. This process is more thorough than a typical maintenance inspection, and is designed to provide assurance that the forced-air heating equipment in a home is in safe and proper operating condition. We perform this service for a fee of $159 in most cases, and are always happy to respond to such requests promptly. Our services are completely objective, complete, and are performed by highly experienced HVAC technicians employed by our company.
Thorough Exacting Tests and Inspections
Since certifying a gas furnace is a highly technical process, designed to demonstrate that the heating system is safe, installed according to applicable codes and operates properly, we conduct the following inspections and tests:
- Visual Inspection of All Components – Any damage, holes, or other significant flaws are noted.
- Vent System – This checks for proper installation, leaks, and other code compliance issues.
- Heat Exchanger – A thorough inspection for cracks, leaks, and integrity is performed.
- Blower and Duct – Proper blower operation and the integrity of the air duct system are verified.
- Drainage System – For high-efficiency condensing furnaces, proper drainage is essential.
- Electrical Inspection – We check for proper electrical wiring to current standards.
- Carbon Monoxide Level Test – Exhaust vent carbon monoxide levels are tested to assure proper combustion.
- Static Air Pressure, Gas Pressure and Temperature Rise Tests – These tests assess proper heating operation.
- Operational Function Testing – Is the furnace operating properly through all functional cycles?
- Thermostat Test – Proper operation of the thermostat is essential.
During our inspection, we note all deficiencies with the forced-air heating system. These deficiencies must be corrected before being certified, through repairs or adjustments. Our technicians or another licensed HVAC contractor can make the repairs, which must be verified before a certification is issued. Once the furnace is certified, all parties can rest assured that the system will operate safely and that all systems are functioning correctly.
Twin Cities Full-Service Licensed Furnace and AC Contractor
Furnace certification is just one of the many services offered by our licensed and insured heating and air conditioning company. From supplying and installing Carrier and other trusted brands of furnaces and air conditioning systems to providing professional repair and maintenance services with extensively trained HVAC technicians, we bring over 24 years of experience and expertise to every job. Our dedication to complete customer satisfaction has rewarded us with an A+ Better Business Bureau rating and more than 35,000 satisfied customers. No matter where you live in the Twin Cities metro, from Woodbury, Cottage Grove, Shakopee and Chanhassen to Shorewood, Orono, Wayzata and Minnetonka, and from Eagan, Farmington, Rosemount and Champlin to Coon Rapids, Maple Grove, Brooklyn Park and Excelsior. For every heating and air conditioning need throughout the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area, we’re the trusted HVAC contractor of choice. Call us today for any home heating and cooling need.