We Service and Repair All Major Gas Furnace Brands – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Over the past few decades many brands of furnaces have been installed in homes throughout the Twin Cities metro area. Many brands come and go, with new names introduced and older ones phased out. Few homeowners know this, but there are a limited number of furnace manufacturers in the United Stats, and that number has decreased over time. It’s common for major manufacturers like Carrier and Lennox to manufacture home heating equipment under multiple brand names. Some brands are regional and others are private-label brands produced for various suppliers and distributors.
As the leading home heating and cooling company in Minnesota, we have seen brands and labels come and go, but know that the internal parts and components of many residential gas furnaces, along with engineering and designs, have much in common between brands. That’s why we provide thorough training for our experienced service and repair technicians for the full range of residential HVAC systems they may encounter on service calls. Each of our technicians has the equipment, training and experience to properly diagnose and repair almost any furnace made in the past few decades, regardless of manufacturer.
Common Residential Gas Furnace Brands Installed in Minnesota
Some of the gas furnace brands frequently installed in Minnesota homes are listed below.
- Amana – Replacement parts are readily available for this popular private-label brand.
- Armstrong – We provide complete repair service for this common brand.
- Bryant – We repair all Bryant models installed in Twin Cities homes.
- Carrier – We are a Factory Authorized Carrier Dealer.
- Goodman – Goodman is one of the brands we sell, install and service.
- Lennox – Count on us for all repair and installation services for your Lennox furnace.
- Payne – We supply, install, and repair all Payne heating and cooling products.
- Rheem – Our technicians can quickly diagnose and repair the full range of Rheem home-heating products.
- Ruud – These furnaces are popular in Minnesota and replacement parts are available.
- Tempstar – These furnaces are among those we sell, install, and service.
- Trane – If your Trane furnace breaks down, call us for fast repair services.
- Westinghouse – We service all Westinghouse models and have quick access to replacement parts.
- York – Popular in MN for decades, York products get expert service from us.
As a leading residential heating contractor, we have extensive experience with and can repair problems with all of these brands. Call us for fast response to any heating problem. Our courteous professional technicians are on call even in the evening and on weekends and holidays. They’ll quickly diagnose and explain the problem, give you a price estimate and get your system back on line quickly with your approval:
- American Standard
- Fraser Johnson
- General Electric GE
- Magic Chef
As a major metropolitan center, the Minneapolis St. Paul area is home to some of the largest distributors and suppliers of HVAC equipment and replacement parts in the Midwestern region of the United States. Our technicians can obtain most replacement parts the same day for almost any recently manufactured residential forced-air heating equipment of any brand from a nearby warehouse. Even less common parts can be shipped overnight to the warehouse for pickup by our technicians. That means that your non-functioning furnace can be fixed quickly, using exactly the right parts. Many furnace brands also are manufactured using standard components, making many commonly needed parts even more readily available.
No matter where you live in the Twin Cities metro, we can quickly arrive at your location, whether it is Wayzata, Minnetonka, Maple Grove, Edina and Hopkins, or Eden Prairie, Plymouth, St. Louis Park, New Brighton, and Apple Valley. We cover the entire 7-county area, from Hennepin to Dakota, and from Ramsey to Anoka.
One of the services offered by our home heating and cooling company is certification of existing furnaces. For just $159, our thoroughly trained, seasoned HVAC technicians will perform a complete inspection, check the furnace for proper operation, test for carbon monoxide leaks and more. The certification may be required for rental homes and when a home is sold to a new owner, but is also an excellent idea for any homeowner concerned about the condition of their furnace.
Choosing the Right Heating Contractor
In the Minneapolis St. Paul metro area, there is a long list of companies you can call when your gas furnace stops working. You hear or watch commercials from some of these companies, or you search on the internet to find an HVAC contractor. Choosing a trusted, reliable furnace repair service can be confusing. Since you probably don’t know what’s wrong with your gas furnace, you’re depending on the technician to give you an accurate diagnosis and a fair price quote. Here are some tips to make sure you get great service at a competitive price:
- Don’t Pay for Advertising – Constant radio and TV commercials are expensive. Your repair bill will include those costs. As the most reputable residential heating company in the Twin Cities, we rely on referrals to reach customers, and don’t add inflated advertising costs to our services.
- Insist on Certified Technicians – Ask about the technicians who will come to your home. Are they certified and actual employees of the company you call? Some companies don’t insist on certification and use independent contractors. We don’t.
- Is The Company Licensed and Insured – As a licensed and insured heating and air conditioning contractor, based in Minneapolis, we protect you from liabilities you might have from unlicensed or uninsured services.
- What’s the Company’s Better Business Bureau Rating – Our company has maintained an A+ BBB rating for many years. Don’t settle for less. Check before you call for repairs.
Expert, Trusted Residential HVAC Service and Repair Services
When you have problems with your home’s heating system, an HVAC company you can trust can quickly fix the problem at an affordable cost. Building trust since 1991 has been an important priority for our Minneapolis locally owned and operated heating and air conditioning company. When you call us, we will always give you factual information about the cost of needed repairs, with no deceptive hidden costs or inflated prices. We diagnose the exact problem, explain what needs to be done, give you a highly competitive cost estimate and then make only the repairs you need quickly, expertly and efficiently. Our more than 35,000 satisfied customers attest to our dedication to excellence and honest dealing. When you call us, you have our promise that we will deliver the exact services required and at a fair price. That’s the only way we do business.