Same-Day Furnace Replacement Services – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Big Furnace Sales
- Up to $1,000 OFF a Carrier furnace from a large selection of models.
- 0% APR Financing on a new Carrier furnace.
- Save up to $3,075 on a Carrier 96% AFUE furnace and a high-efficiency AC.
When a home’s furnace stops working, one of the first things every homeowner thinks about is that it might need to be replaced. Fortunately, that’s rarely the case. As the Twin Cities leading heating and air conditioning contractor, we know that most problems can be corrected with a simple, low-cost repair. Our factory-trained service technicians can quickly diagnose the problem. Most often, they’ll be able to replace a defective part quickly and restore heat without any delay. The most common parts are often already in their trucks. In other cases, we can obtain less commonly used parts quickly from a full-stocked warehouse and install them promptly. Parts are available for all major brands, and our technicians are fully trained in maintenance and repair of all residential gas furnaces, both old and new.
Since most homeowners aren’t experts in home heating service, some Twin Cities contractors may use a repair call as a way to sell an unsuspecting homeowner a new installation that isn’t really needed. This dishonest practice is more common than people think. As the most trusted residential HVAC company in Minneapolis and St. Paul, that is never the way we operate. We’re in business for the long haul, and know that our outstanding reputation is on the line with every call. When you call us with loss of heat, we’ll make just the repairs you need and show you that integrity and honesty is our highest priority. We will inform you of what is causing your problem and give you an accurate cost estimate for the job.
When Replacing Your Furnace Is Necessary
In a small number of cases, replacing the old and broken furnace may be the best solution. We’d rather make an affordable repair, but in some cases that’s impossible or doesn’t make good economical sense. Here are some of those situations:
- Obsolete Furnaces – If your broken furnace is over 15 years old, its manufacturer may not be in business. Often, major parts are not available for these systems or can’t be obtained quickly. A complete replacement may be your best or only option.
- Cracked Heat Exchanger – Over time, the heat exchanger can develop cracks, through constant expansion and contraction. A cracked heat exchanger can cause carbon monoxide to enter your home. Heat exchanger replacement is costly. If your warranty has expired, a full replacement may be a better choice.
- Old, Low-Efficiency Furnaces – Older home-heating products have energy efficiency ratings as low as 60% AFUE. Even if they can be repaired, they are nearing the end of their lives. Replacing older, inefficient systems with new high-efficiency models is often an excellent choice when expensive repairs are required. The energy bill savings alone can make replacement worthwhile.
- Red-Tagged Furnaces – When a problem is serious enough to make the furnace dangerous to use, due to carbon monoxide leaks or other issues, and repairs can’t be made quickly, replacement is often the only practical solution. In most such cases, the repairs would be very costly, and most red-tagged furnaces are older, making repairs a poor economic choice.
- Gravity Furnaces – Also referred as octopus heaters, these old home-heating systems can’t be repaired. Replacing them is the only option. These heaters have extremely low fuel efficiencies. They also pose a health risk due to the asbestos in the insulation. We have replaced thousands of these obsolete heaters in the Twin Cities.
We offer same-day installation across the Twin Cities. Our extended service area includes all suburban cities, from Brooklyn Center, Wayzata, Hopkins and Minnetonka to Mendota Heights, North Oaks, White Bear Lake and Mahtomedi, from Bloomington, Edina, Maple Grove and Plymouth to Richfield, Osseo, Eagan and Lakeville.
10-Year Parts and Labor Warranty
If you decide to hire our company to install a new furnace instead of opting for extensive repairs, we offer a special warranty that can cover all parts and labor for 10 years. Since most factory-offered limited warranties only cover replacement parts, labor costs for any repair can be a shock to your budget. We understand that labor costs for repairs often exceed the cost for needed parts, so we created this unique warranty program for our new customers.
For a very reasonable cost, we offer a 10-year parts and labor limited warranty for all new furnaces we sell and install, including the full range of models by Carrier, Lennox, Goodman, Payne and Tempstar. We’ll explain the details and limitations of this warranty as part of our consultation if you are considering a replacement instead of a repair. It’s a great way to have peace of mind and forget about concerns with future repair costs. It’s part of our commitment to complete customer satisfaction.
Top-Rated Twin Cities Heating and Air Conditioning Dealer
Your home’s heating and cooling system is a major investment. Like all mechanical systems, it occasionally needs expert repair services. The HVAC service technicians at our Minnesota most reliable heating company are always available to handle service calls on equipment of all brands. Our prices for these services are highly competitive, and our service is fast, efficient and reliable. As a Authorized Factory Carrier Dealer, we’re also your best choice when you need a new or replacement furnace. We supply and install a complete range of Carrier and other highly rated brands. Call us today for all of your home comfort system needs. Let us show you why we’ve earned our outstanding reputation for excellence in customer service.