Professional Repair and Maintenance for Rheem Furnaces – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Among home-heating equipment manufacturers, one of the most widely recognized names to Minnesota homeowners is Rheem. Since the 1920s, this manufacturing company has been producing heating products for residential use. Along with its sister company, Ruud, tens of thousands of forced-air natural gas furnaces of this reputable brand have been installed in Minneapolis St. Paul metro area homes. Over the years, your home-heating system may need maintenance or repair as it ages. During the coldest Minnesota winter months, your furnace works extra hard to keep your home warm and comfortable. A sudden loss of heating can cause more problems than just discomfort. When that happens, having a trusted Twin Cities heating and air conditioning contractor to rely on gives you peace of mind. Since 1991, our skilled, fully trained technicians have handled issues with home heating equipment made by all manufacturers for our loyal customers. They have fast access to parts and know your system inside and out. From accurate diagnosis to making repairs at a low price for any HVAC problem, we’re your best choice.
Rheem Residential Gas Furnace Parts and Service Company
Like other home heating and cooling manufacturers, Rheem produces a full line of furnaces for homes of all sizes. From very affordable models with AFUE efficiencies up to 80% to high-efficiency 96% AFUE models, each model is designed to provide durability, quiet operation, and comfortable living for America’s homes. The latest features and technology are built into the company’s top-of-the-line systems and even their economical models include the quality and innovative design that makes them stand out. As a full-service heating service contractor, our local access to a large inventory of replacement parts is combined with our team of excellent technicians to provide you with the very best in service. The current models include the following lines:
- Classic Series – Affordable and reliable home comfort are the hallmarks of the Classic series. With models in all capacities and configurations, offering AFUE efficiencies from 80% to 95%, there’s a Classic Series residential furnace to suit every application. Current model numbers in this line include R801P, R801S, RGLQ, RGPW, RGLT, RGPT, RGLN and RGPN units.
- Prestige Series – Discerning homeowners often choose their home furnace from the Prestige series. The latest technology, quite operation and variable speed features are just some of the reasons. With models ranging from 80% AFUE standard efficiency to up to 95% high efficiency condensing furnaces, this series covers every need. Model numbers in this line include RGPE, RGLE, RGFG, RGGE, RGJF and R96V systems.
- Earlier Models – Our experienced, resourceful technical service team also has long experience with older models, and can access an extensive local stock of replacement parts for your equipment. No matter what problems you encounter, our repair and maintenance professionals are ready to help.
Since 1991, we have been serving over 35,000 satisfied customers across the Twin Cities metro, from Golden Valley, Minnetonka, Richfield and Plymouth to Chanhassen, Savage, Shakopee and Lakeville, and from Brooklyn Center, Maple Grove, St. Louis Park and Champlin to Roseville, Maplewood, Shoreview and Woodbury. We are available 24 hours a day to restore your home comfort.
Why Should My Furnace Be Inspected and Tuned Up Annually?
Every residential gas furnace manufacturer recommends that regular maintenance should be done. From cleaning and filter changes to diagnostic procedures and inspection of the major components, the regular maintenance helps keep your furnace operating quietly and efficiently. An annual inspection and tune-up by a fully trained technician is the best protection and ensures safe operation. By spotting problems before they become serious and taking care of factory-recommended maintenance, you’ll extend the life of your furnace and keep your energy bills low.
Enhance Your Home’s Comfort with HVAC System Accessories
If your home is like most in the Twin Cities, you have a typical forced-air heating and air conditioning system installed. Even if it’s working perfectly, you may not be aware of additional features you can add to your system to improve your family’s comfort. Special health requirements and other issues may also mean that additional equipment will improve your standard of living. As a full-service residential HVAC company, we can provide your home with accessories and add-ons that are compatible with your existing heating and AC system. Some of the possibilities include:
- Programmable Thermostats – Save on your energy bills and customize your home’s environment.
- Specialized Filtration Systems – If allergies and other health concerns exist in your home, a high MERV-rating or HEPA filtration system can help.
- Whole House Humidifiers – If itchy skin, static electricity and dry air are troublesome, ask us about adding an affordable whole house humidifier.
- Garage and Unit Heaters – If you have an unheated garage, an economical Reznor gas unit heater can make it comfortable year-round. Ask us for details.
Leading Minneapolis Residential HVAC Service and Maintenance Contractor
When your home’s heating system is on the blink, fast repairs by a trusted heating and air conditioning company are a must. When you call our Minnesota award-winning HVAC company, we bring over 20 years of reputation for honesty, integrity, and experience to every service call. Our furnace technicians have long experience with all brands of equipment and use that experience and the latest tools to diagnose and repair any problems. Our prices are competitive and fair, and our service is fast and thorough. Our goal on every service call is to take care of your problem correctly and as economically as possible. Call us any time your home’s heating or air conditioning system needs attention. We’ll make solving your problem our highest priority.