Complete Repair Services for Home Heating Furnaces in Minnesota
There’s no question: A non-functioning furnace in the dead of winter is a real emergency for any Minneapolis St. Paul home. Within hours of loss of heat, your home will begin to cool down to dangerous levels. When temperatures drop below zero, restoring heat quickly is crucial. That’s why the expert, highly trained technicians at our top-rated heating and air conditioning company are on call 24 hours a day, 7 days a week. Acting fast to call for repair services can save you thousands of dollars in damages and prevent plumbing freeze-ups and burst pipes. Fortunately, most problems with gas furnaces can be corrected quickly and at a low price, restoring your home’s comfort and eliminating the risks of more serious problems. Our award-winning repair service is backed by a 90-day warranty on both labor and replacement parts.
Our Minnesota locally owned and operated heating company makes thousands of repair service calls each winter. As soon as we arrive, our skilled technicians quickly diagnose the problem, inform the homeowner of the situation and provide an accurate cost estimate. In most cases, they have the needed replacement parts in their truck and can restore the home’s heat quickly. If other parts are needed, they can access them from a fully stocked warehouse and install them before your house’s temperatures drop to dangerous levels.
- What to Do if Your Furnace Stops Working – Your first step should be to check your thermostat. Someone may have turned it down. Next, check the circuit breaker. Your furnace can’t operate without electricity. Finally, check the power switch, located on or near your furnace. If those checks don’t reveal the problem, call a reputable HVAC company right away.
- We’re on the Job All the Time – At night, during holidays and on weekends, our trusted heating company offers emergency repair services. Any time you discover your home’s furnace is on the fritz, call us immediately. We’ll get a trained, experienced technician to your location within hours.
- We Repair All Major Furnace Brands – For Amana, Armstrong, Coleman, Ruud, American Standard, Heil, Comfortmaker, Janitrol, Payne, York, Magtag, Samsung, Kenmore, Centurian, Whirlpool, Emerson and more, we’re your top choice for all maintenance and repair services.
- Carrier – We are a Factory Authorized Carrier Dealer.
- Lennox – Our technicians are fully trained on all Lennox models.
- Bryant – Count on us for expert repairs on all Bryant models.
- Trane – We have replacement parts and expertise for this popular brand.
- Rheem – If you have a Rheem furnace, call us for repair and maintenance.
- Goodman – We sell, install, and service all Goodman units.
- All Brands – For Amana, Armstrong, Coleman, Ruud, American Standard, Heil, Comfortmaker, Janitrol, Payne, York, Magtag, Samsung, Kenmore, Centurian, Whirlpool, Emerson and more, we’re your top choice for all maintenance and repair services
- Fast Installation of Replacement Furnaces – If fixing your existing furnace doesn’t make economic sense or if you have an old, inefficient or obsolete model, we can help you select a new Carrier furnace that matches your home’s heating requirements and budget. Our installation crews can install the new system the same day in most cases.
- Preventive Maintenance Services – Many home heating problems occur due to a lack of proper maintenance. Today’s furnaces are so reliable that many homeowners forget about the annual tune-up and inspection recommended by every manufacturer. As the leader in Minneapolis St. Paul HVAC sales and service, we offer affordable annual furnace cleanings and inspections that can catch problems before they occur. Prevention is the best way to avoid problems.
- Furnace Certification Services – As a trusted, licensed HVAC contractor, we can inspect and certify your furnace. Such a certification may be required for rental homes and for homes up for sale. In addition, many homebuyers choose to have us certify the furnace for a home they’re thinking of buying.
- Serving Twin Cities Seven Counties – Homeowners from Bloomington, Edina and Eden Prairie to Plymouth, Wazyata and Champlin, and from Eagan, Rosemount and Burnsville, to Roseville, Woodbury and Oakdale, rely on our fast, reliable and affordable services to have peace of mind. Don’t let loss of heat interrupt your life.
Rely on a Top-Rated HVAC Contractor for Repairs – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
When your furnace stops working, there’s no time to waste. For over two decades, our trained, experienced and resourceful technicians have been responding fast to service calls throughout the Twin Cities Metro Area. They quickly diagnose and correct problems, always informing customers about the problem and accurately estimating costs. You can count on our courtesy, efficiency and dedication to providing the exact services you need at a low price. Call us first whenever you experience any issues with your home’s heating and cooling system.