Hot Water Boilers from Slant Fin – Minneapolis St. Paul, MN
Several manufacturers make gas-fired hot water boilers for residential homes. Brand names such as Slant Fin, Burnham, Weil-McLain, Buderis and Rinnai are among the best known. Those boilers produce and circulate hot water to radiators, baseboard heaters and in-floor hydronic radiant plumbing for homes throughout the Twin Cities metro area. As the most-respected HVAC contractor in the Twin Cities, we most often recommend Slant Fin boilers to our customers who need a new or replacement installation. That’s because the company, which was founded in 1949, has built an outstanding reputation for innovation, reliability and outstanding performance for its products. Offering a lineup of natural gas-fired boilers in capacities that match the unique needs of Minnesota homes, Slant Fin products are an ideal choice, whether you’re looking for an economically priced standard efficiency model or a high-efficiency hydronic boiler that will deliver maximum energy savings. Among the Slant Fin models most often chosen, the following units stand out:
Slant Fin High-Efficiency Hot Water Boilers
Offering AFUE energy efficiency ratings over 90%, these model lines are designed to save their owners money on the cost of the natural gas. They represent the latest technology, and incorporate advanced features like modulating burners that adapt to your home’s heating requirements automatically to use less fuel. They also include state-of-the-art stainless steel heat exchangers, digital controllers, and are designed to be compact and attractive when installed. There are models in capacity ranges to match any Twin Cities home, no matter how small or large, and all are compatible with baseboard modules, radiators and in-floor hydronic radiant heating installations. We’ll help you select models that are ideal for your needs:
- VSL II High-Capacity Residential Boilers – Available in four sizes from 90-250 MBTU/hr. capacities. Sealed combustion and digitally controlled modulating burner. Separate, 2-pipe venting. Up to 92% AFUE efficiency. 5 to 15-year limited warranty. Energy Star Rated with a sleek, attractive cabinet design. These models are ideal for even the largest Twin Cities area homes.
- VSL Hot Water, Gas-Fired Boiler Models – With one size that offers 30-160 MBTU/hr. capacity, this model is ideal for small to mid-sized homes. Stainless steel heat exchanger and up to 92% AFUE, Energy Star efficiency. Direct-venting sealed combustion with separate or concentric installation. Modern looking cabinet and digital controller with diagnostics.
- CHS High Efficiency Gas Boiler Models – With eight sizes, ranging from 85-399 MBTU/hr., the CHS series is a popular choice for homes of all sizes. Up to 95% AFUE ratings ensure maximum energy bill savings. Stainless steel heat exchanges, modulating burners and digital controls are just some of the advanced features. Venting options are flexible, making installation simple in almost any home. 5 to 15-year limited warranty. A top-of-the-line choice.
Slant Fin Standard Efficiency Gas-Fired Hot Water Boilers
With highly affordable pricing and solid AFUE efficiency ratings in the 80-86% range, the models below are very popular choices for new installations and replacement use. They are compatible with most existing venting systems and are ready to supply ample hot water to your baseboard panels, radiators or radiant floor heating plumbing. They save money on your natural gas bills, too, when they replace old, low-efficiency units. You’ll find models with capacities to match the smallest or most expansive homes in the Minneapolis St. Paul area. We’ll help you choose the model that best fits your home’s requirements and budget and then quickly and professionally install it in your home. Choose a unit from any of the following model lines:
- Galaxy GG High-Capacity Models – 8 available models cover the 250-399 MBTU/hr. capacity range. Up to 84% AFUE efficiency. Atmospheric combustion and natural draft venting. 25-year limited warranty protection. These models are ideal for the largest homes.
- VHS Models – Designed for small to mid-sized homes. 30-180 MBTU/hr. capacities. Up to 84.5% AFUE. Cast iron heat exchanger and power venting through chimney or side wall. 5-year limited warranty. Very economically priced. Ideal for fast replacement.
- Victory VSPH Gas-Fired Models – Up to 86.1% AFUE. 60-180 MBTU/hr. capacity range. Sealed combustion and direct venting. 25-year limited warranty. Cast iron heat exchanger. Ideal for wall-vented installations. Affordable and suitable for most Twin Cities homes.
- Sentinel Gas Hydronic Boilers – AFUE efficiency up to 82.3%. 70-210 MBTU/hr. capacities. Natural draft and atmospheric combustion air. 25-year limited warranty. One of Slant/Fin’s most popular, moderately priced model lines. Ideal for a wide range of home sizes.
- Sentry Models – Natural draft and atmospheric combustion venting. Up to 84.4% AFUE in capacities from 34-150 MBTU/hr. Cast iron heat exchanger and a 25-year limited warranty. Ideal for small to mid-sized homes, affordable pricing makes them popular with budget-conscious homeowners.
When we consult with Minneapolis St. Paul homeowners at no charge, we evaluate the precise capacity that is ideal for each home. Then, we present a range of models from Slant Fin that will provide reliable comfort and that have the features that match our customers’ requirements and budgets. We’ll give you objective information about available models, warranties, product reputation, and provide accurate, complete estimates on how much your new system will cost, including installation. We’ll also answer all your questions and help you understand how each model compares with others. Our representatives will never pressure you into choosing a specific model or brand, but will give you the information you need to make the choice that is best for you. Our efficient, highly experienced installation team will install your new system quickly and professionally.
Best Hot Water Boiler Sales, Installation and Services – Twin Cities, MN
For over 25 years our Minneapolis-based heating and air conditioning company has been helping homeowners with their heating and air conditioning needs. We’re dedicated 100% to providing the highest quality of products and services to every customer. If your home relies on hot water heating technology, one call to us will bring our experienced representatives and highly-trained technicians to you for any need. From replacement installation to fast repair and maintenance, we provide A+ rated service and highly competitive pricing on every job. Our over 35,000 satisfied customers assure you of complete satisfaction. Call us for a free, no obligation consultation and estimate on the cost of a new Slant Fin boiler or for complete repair services for all brands.